I know! This is ML's Lost In Time . Definitely worth reading smile

Be back in a minute with another quote...

Okay, an old favorite of mine that for years had me wishing I had a cave (I didn't have a guy yet, but I figured I'd find the cave first and be prepared wink )...

The canvas slid from her shoulders but the cold draught circulating around the cavern was useless to cool down the fire that Clark's hands were setting on her. Her wet clothes were clinging to her skin, spreading a welcome warmth through her where they connected with those of her partner, and she pushed him up against the rock behind him, shifting to a more comfortable position on his lap.

Her restless attitude pulled Clark back to a reality he'd lost touch of, and he broke off their kiss, gasping for breath and trying to ignore the lump in his throat as Lois unclasped her hands from his nape to run her palms down his chest. An irrepressible need to feel her touch his bare skin took hold of him, and biting his lip and clenching his fists did little to restrain his so far uninhibited desire.

From her vantage position, she was looking down at him with a predatory expression that he wouldn't have expected from her. It wasn't enough to make him shy away from her, and he knew that the same light was shining in his eyes, burning like a consuming flame between them and urging him to pounce. The more reasonable part of his mind that had been urging him to run away was evaporating in the heat of the moment.

Her name escaped his lips in a sigh that barely made it past his mouth before she was capturing it in another devastating kiss, and he was lost to the world. He shivered uncontrollably when her fingers found their way under his t-shirt and grazed the wet skin of his chest.