I know this! It's My Other Secret Identity by Cindy Leuch! I love Clark as Zorro! laugh

My new quote:

Dear Lois, (she read)

I wanted to let you know as soon as I could that everything went fine and to thank you for all the things that you did for me, even for shoving me off that building.

I didn't want to be seen around the Daily Planet again for reasons that you will understand in a few days. I hoped you would be here when I came by, but since you weren't, this should tide you over until the stores open tomorrow. I brought it from my favorite takeout place in Shanghai.

You were right all along, you know. I couldn't stand to lose the important things in my life, and you were the most important. I realized that when you kissed me, and I guess in the end, that was what made me remember; I know that was when it happened, and it makes sense, at least to me. I remember everything, now, and I'll explain it all, or at least as much as I know, when I see you again.

I'll be busy for the next couple of days, tying up some loose ends, but I'll be seeing you very soon. I meant what I said back in Willow Rock. I hope you did, too.

Love,

Charlie

P.S. And I'm not married.
simona smile