That would be Labby's Are You Lonesome Tonight When I can read stuff like this for free I wonder why people buy books. laugh

Thank you people.
Now I know what a Gorn is so this day isn’t wasted. Did she write Stark Trek fic too? laugh

"You just thank your lucky stars that you're a man, not a woman!" she told him. "I mean, you guys really have it easy. All you need is a couple of different suits, about a dozen shirts and a selection of ties. Nobody bats an eyelid if you wear the same suit all week. Nobody cares if you only have one pair of shoes. Most of the time you could get away with wearing discount shirts, or even a shirt that doesn't fit perfectly. Your suits can be as boring as you want - the colour barely matters.
While we women... heaven help us if we wear the same outfit to work twice in one week! We sometimes even get smart comments if we wear the same thing two weeks running!
And as for colours... we get called boring if we wear dull colours, and accused of trying to be noticed if we wear something brighter.
And as for what we have to pay for these outfits... I *wish* I could get a decent work suit for the price you're paying for these suits!"

She came to an abrupt halt, breathing heavily.

Clark blinked. "Um... okay, maybe I will get another suit while I'm here," he said mildly.

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...