New one, simply because I want make this one justice:

She was out of control, she realized belatedly. This was going to escalate, and she wasn't going to stop it. She wanted him, wanted him like she had never wanted anyone else. Consequences be damned. She'd deal with her broken heart later. It was too late to stop now, anyway. Even if she put a halt to this, their platonic friendship was gone. At least she'd have one night. One perfect night.
She placed a hand on either side of his face, and gently raised it to meet hers. Their lips came together again, nibbling and teasing for just a moment before deepening the kiss once again. His arms went around her again, finding her zipper. He stopped, then retreated, moving to caress her back again. She pulled away and looked into his eyes, confused.
"Lois, we don't have to. We can take this slow. There's no need to rush."
"Please," she whispered, bending to kiss him gently before pulling back again. "I want you, Clark. I need you."
She couldn't bring herself to tell him that she loved him. If he knew that she loved him, he might get all noble and try to put a halt to things. He would never knowingly hurt her. No, it was better that this just remain about passion and mutual attraction. Leave love out of it all together. Her lips cooperated, ceasing to talk and moving back to join his lips, but her heart rebelled, screaming its love for him.
"Oh, God, Lois. I love you," he whispered against her lips.
Lois froze. [...]Not Clark, please not Clark. She could deal with the fact that he didn't love her, though she knew he would break her heart. But she couldn't deal with him lying to her, using her. Honest. Clark was honest, had always been honest with her. If she lost that now....
Clark pulled back, worry evident in his face. "Lois, honey, what's the matter? Are you ok?"
"Don't, Clark. Please, just...you don't have to do that."
He was visibly confused. "Do what?" he asked, stroking her side again.
"You've already got me," she whispered, struggling to keep her emotions in check. "You don't have to tell me that you love me to get me into bed."
AcDrift,
I was a beta for her "Never Ending Battle(?) for Sanctuary" some years ago. Sadly she never finished that...
I forgot to ask you is the unfinished result archived?

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...