This is Wendys The Dark side of Christmas

“You sure about this loser of yours? Because I really don’t mind removing him for you. Or maybe the woman you think he’s seeing. It would be no trouble at all. One blast of my light-sabre and poof! They’re history.”

She giggled again. “Well, I guess I wouldn’t object if you wanted to vaporise her.”

“Consider it done,” he promised. It was true anyway; Mayson was history as far as he was concerned.
A really sweet masterful unique little romp in the folder of the grand dame of LCficdom. smile

Anyway I'm really curious who will take this one: evil

TO: “Lois Lane” < maddoglane@dailyplanetnp.met.r.com >
SUBJECT: Follow these directions CAREFULLY!
DATE: 12 Jul 19:02:29
Follow these directions carefully. Rest assured, there is NO microwave involved. First, you walk over to the oven, which is that thing on the wall next to your window. I believe you’re presently using the handle to the oven door as a rack for your dirty towels. Anyway, there are a couple of dials on the oven and they are critical to the success of any recipe. One dial turns the oven on and one dial sets the temperature. They work best when both are used at the same time. You turn the first little dial to BAKE. You turn the second little dial until shows 350 degrees. The temperature indicator should match up to the little slash mark on the front of your oven. This insures that you have set the oven to the correct temperature.
Next, you take ½ cup of mayo and you put it in a glass measuring cup. It’s always a good idea to actually measure things, Lois, they turn out better that way. Once you have done this, transfer the mayo to a bowl, which is big enough to hold all the other ingredients. Rinse out the glass measuring cup and dry it, okay? You will need it again and it helps if you use a clean measuring cup. (You wouldn’t, by any miracle, have *two* measuring cups on hand? Makes things a lot simpler.) Then, measure out ½ cup of the sour cream. Again, you transfer it to the bowl which has the mayo in it. You’ll be mixing all these ingredients together.

At this point, I really think the artichokes, DRAINED AND CUT UP! should go in the bowl. Since this IS an ARTICHOKE dip, they are rather crucial to the recipe. We don’t need to forget those.

Add 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese which I hope you bought already grated. If didn’t and you bought a block of Parmesan that needs to be grated, my recommendation is to hold the grater in your LEFT hand and the cheese with your RIGHT hand and go S-L-O-W-L-Y. This makes it less likely that you will scrape your knuckles on the grater and get blood in the mixture. (You do have a grater, don’t you?)

Add 1/8 teaspoon of hot sauce to the mix. If you don’t have a measuring spoon that small, just give it ONE squirt. You don’t want to douse the mix and make it inedible!

Finally, you mix it up. Here you can take out all your frustrations about Clark and stir madly for all you’re worth. Pour this mess into a small ovenproof dish (please tell me you have one!) and bake it at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Providing you remembered to turn on the oven, it should be bubbly and hot when done.
TO: “Lucy Lane” < littlesister@metcooksch.7287.edu >
SUBJECT: Recipe
DATE: 12 Jul 19:23:04

Lucy,

Sarcasm does NOT become you. Okay. I’ll give it a try. If it doesn’t come out, it’s your fault!

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...