Thank you AC.

another Clue smile :

"I thought Superman was your friend! You sound like you don't even like him!"
"It's not that I don't like him, it's that I don't like the way you act when you're around him!"
"What's that supposed to mean?!"
"It means, I'm sick of watching you get all mooney-eyed every time he drops by! He's just an ordinary man, Lois, stop acting like he's some kind of god!"
"You know what? You're just jealous! Just because I don't get all mooney-eyed over you-"
"No! That's not it at all! I'm just sick of being your sounding board for this pathetic obsession!"
"Are you saying that I'm pathetic?!" she asked, incensed.
"That's *not* what I said! I *said* that this obsession is pathetic - there's a big difference. You're better than this, Lois. You deserve better than this; better than him."
"Better than him? Who could possibly be better than Superman?!"

Clark ran his fingers through his hair again, his jaw clenching. He started to speak, then stopped suddenly. He looked distant for a minute, then began edging toward the door. "You know what, Lois? Just forget about it. I just remembered that I promised a friend that I'd meet him for dinner tonight. I'm really late," he said, opening the door, coat in hand.
and clue:
"Welcome to the White House, the first stop on tonight's tour. Also know as 'The People's House' and 'The Executive Mansion,' the White House is a popular spot for tourists. George Washington and Pierre L'Enfant designed the White House, but it wasn't completed until after Washington was out of office. John Adams was the first president to live in the White House."
"It looks bigger on TV," Lois commented.
"Well, looks can be deceiving. It's pretty huge. It has six floors, 132 rooms, including 35 bathrooms-"
"How do you know that?!" she exclaimed, cutting him off. "I swear, you know more useless trivia than anyone in the world."
"It's not useless," Clark said with a grin. "It keeps you amused."
Well, it's rather close to the last story actually. :p

"Great!" Jimmy exclaimed. Then he hesitated for a minute, as if there was something he wanted to ask but was afraid to.
"Hey, guys, I.... Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course," Clark said. "What is it?"

"Well, it's just that.... See, everyone is talking about it and I.... Well, I don't want to pry.... But I just don't understand why everyone seems to know but me."

"What are you talking about?" Clark asked. Jimmy looked down and shuffled his feet. Finally he looked up and forced out the question.
"When did this happen?" he asked, gesturing to the two of them. "You know, *this.* When we left Metropolis, everything was normal. And now it's like you two are...are...are a couple. Everyone's talking about it. It's like this accepted fact. They act like you've been together forever. When did this happen? And why didn't you tell me?

Lois and Clark exchanged uncomfortable glances. Lois squirmed, unable to think of a proper response. Her first reaction was to deny everything, but before she could say anything she realized that after dinner and the scene in the bar last night, Jimmy was probably right about the whole conference talking. But on the other hand, she really didn't want to explain the whole embarrassing situation to him. Before she could formulate a response, Clark came to the rescue.
"You're right, Jimmy," he said. "Maybe we should have said something to you earlier, but the whole situation is kind of ... well, complicated."

Lois felt herself begin to flush and she couldn't meet her young co-worker's eyes. Yes, it was definitely complicated, but also totally humiliating. And now Jimmy was going to know what an idiot she had made out of herself with Paul, both in college and by creating a fantasy boyfriend last week. Lois didn't embarrass easily, but right now, she wished the floor would just open up and swallow her whole.

"See, the thing is, Jim, this whole relationship, it's really ... personal. It's also very new and frankly, I haven't wanted to say anything to anyone for fear of jinxing it."

Lois's eyes widened and she lifted her head to look at Clark. He was protecting her secret, even from Jimmy? If they'd been alone, she honestly thought she would have wrapped her arms around him and kissed him out of gratitude.

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...