This is the sweet and funny 12:01 by Zoomway!

Next one:

"So... the boy-scout's having second thoughts about breaking a murderer out of jail."

"Are you?"

"Am I... what?"

"A murderer."

Without answering the question, she turned away from him, wandering slowly through the living room until she stopped to pick up a picture of Clark with his parents.

"Well," he finally said, "it's late. Why don't you just..."

"Why did you do it?" Lois interrupted, turning suddenly towards him.

He didn't ask what she was referring to. It wasn't necessary. "I don't know," he answered honestly. "I didn't really think it through. But when I saw that guy manhandling you..." He shrugged. When he saw her eyebrows rise, he quickly changed the subject. "To tell the truth, I don't even know what happens now."

"Well, if you're expecting... something... in exchange for your assistance, you can forget it."

"Huh?"

"Oh, come on," Lois responded. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't try to hide behind that..." She gestured, sweeping her hand in an up and down motion towards him. "...all-American boy-scout image. I was handling Max. And I can handle you, too."

"You think..."

"I don't think. I know that even if you put on that boy-scout image, you don't do something this drastic without expecting something..."

"Ms. Lane," he interrupted, his temper rising, "I assure you, sleeping with you is the last thing on my mind."

"Yeah, right." She turned away from him.

He covered the distance between them, taking her by the shoulders and turning her towards him. His lips landed on hers, pulling away again before she could react and releasing her. He smacked his lips together. "Nah. Not my type." He couldn't help but feel a small sense of satisfaction at the stunned look on her face.

He walked away, going into his room. She was still standing, looking at him in confusion when he returned carrying some sheets, a blanket and pillow. He handed them to her. "The couch makes up into a bed. Goodnight, Ms. Lane. It's past my bedtime. Feel free to raid my kitchen if you're hungry."
Simona smile