Wow, I know this one! Believe it or not, I just finished reading this fic other day. I'm trying to gear up for the 2006 Kerths and think this is a sure nomination: "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" By: ML Thompson

I'll be back with a quote! Okay here is one of my all time favorites:

Lois laughed, then grew quiet as she watched Clark set up their tent. He had stripped his shirt off in the hot sun and was working quickly, although not *super* quickly. His back muscles rippled as he moved, and his strong biceps flexed as he lifted the tent into place. Clad only in tan shorts and tennis shoes, he made quite an impression. 'God, is he gorgeous or what?' Only the sound of laughter made Lois realize that her companions were at that moment voicing her exact thoughts.

"Sorry, Lois," Cindy giggled. "It's just that one of the highlights of this trip for the women has always been watching your husband set up his tent."

A few years ago, Lois realized, she would have felt quite possessive and jealous had she witnessed other women ogling her partner, or worse yet, her Superman. But now, Lois simply giggled along with them, secure in the knowledge that he was hers and she was his and that fact would never change.
Write on smile1
Anne