Well the story is linked to in the L&C Message Board Fanfic Index section: Lucy To The Rescue

I thought it was funny with a Kerth winner that wasn't archived. Doesn't the author want people to read it confused

Anyway you called it Kathy, but I can take another one if you prefer. smile

Forgot the sequel was even funnier. rotflol

(heavily cut)
What does it matter why Clark is coming over? What’s important is that I e-mailed you for a recipe and you keep changing the subject! Uhm—sudden thought--Clark mentioned Mayson made a red velvet cake for him. Do you think I could do that?

Lois

TO: “Lois Lane” < maddoglane@dailyplanetnp.met.r.com >
SUBJECT: Cake
DATE: 26 Aug 14:09:11

Lois,

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! No.

Lucy

Omigodohmigodohmigodohmigod! Forget all previous e-mails! Clark just told me that his parents will be in town and asked if they could come over, too! I need something that is absolutely foolproof! What do I do? Should I fix a dinner?

Lucy!!!

Are you there? Where are you!?? I’m waiting!

Lois

Hey Lois,

Sorry for the delay. When I read your last e-mail, I had just taken a swig of Coke and I laughed and it came up through my nose and got all over my skirt so I had to change clothes and I couldn’t find anything I liked in my closet so I went to your place and borrowed something of yours. You’re kidding me, right? You wouldn’t seriously consider attempting a dinner, would you?

Lucy (who’s still laughing but not drinking Coke at the same time)

Don’t make me come over there!

Lois

I don’t understand the problem here. Can’t you be honest and tell them that your idea of cooking is to open a box, pour the contents into a bowl, listen for the snap-crackle-pop and eat?

Lucy

No! Superman told Clark I could cook and he probably told his parents. I’ve been to Smallville and eaten Martha’s cooking! She makes Chef Andre look like a donut turner at the Tast-E-O! I remember when Jonathan and Martha switched jobs during one of their visits here. Jonathan supposedly fixed dinner from scratch but instead he snuck in Chinese carryout and tried to pass it off as homemade. Martha knew he’d ordered in and even what Chinese restaurant he’d gotten in from! There is no way I can fake her out! She’s Michelangelo, I’m paint-by-numbers! She’s Julia Child, I’m Mudpies 101. I’m hyperventilating here. Help me out!

Lois

Correction—you never attempted Mudpies 101, remember? You wouldn’t take the time to find perfectly good dirt that was the right consistency for making mudpies.

Lucy

I did TOO look for dirt!

Lois

Yeah, on Mrs. BelCanto!

Lucy

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...