For those who question my concern over self-proclaimed anarchist/Marxist William Ayers and his radical version of "education reform", listen to Yuri Bezmenov , former KGB agent and expert on psychological warfare, discuss the results of what Bezmenov calls “pumping Marxist-Leninist theology into the soft heads of American students, without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of American patriotism”: “They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimulate in a certain way, in a certain fashion. You cannot change their mind, even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black. You still cannot change the basic perception and the logical behavior.” According to Bezmenov, you end up with someone who “is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic truth, with documents.”

I maintain that what Ayers calls “education reform”, Bezmenov says the KGB calls “ideological subversion” or “active measures”: “What it basically means is to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that, despite an abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their family, their community, and their country. It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow, and it is divided into four basic stages – the first one being demoralization. It takes between 15-20 years to demoralize a nation. Why this many years? Because this is minimum number of years which it takes to educate one generation in the country of your enemy. [...] The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already. [...] Most of it is done by Americans to Americans.”

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster