I'm right, though.
Today's lesson in my Social Studies class was all about looking at things through multiple perspectives. For example, during the time period leading up to the American Revolution, why could Samuel Adams be viewed as a patriot by some but as a terrorist by others? Two American colonists living in the late 1700s could both have been "right" on the issue while having opposite opinions.

I have found this thread to be interesting because it has allowed me to see multiple perspectives on important political issues. I hardly know any Republicans at all, certainly none as passionate about the issues as I've seen in this thread, so it's given me a facinating insight into that point of view. I respectfully disagree with many of the opinions brought forth, but I've read them with interest. I think we can all agree that it's unlikely any post will change anyone's deeply held political beliefs, but as long as we attempt to withhold value judgments on those political opinions, I think it's possible to continue this important civil discourse of reasoned debate.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink