You can read into his statements what you will. Others have and we will just have to agree to disagree.

I choose to read them how he explains them. That he is remorseful for many things among them bombs (as he points out he has no love for bombs) but he wasn't not remorseful for being against the war and the terrible things that were going on. I don't condone what he did so many years ago... but as I have pointed out he is remorseful for them and has done MANY things for the Chicago community to help make it a better place. The mayor of Chicago has even stepped up to defend him as well many many scholars in the academia. All of them say the same thing, they don't condone his past but he is a respectable figure now that he has turned his life around to better pursuits and they would stand by him and vouch for him.

I could go on, but it is obvious that those of you who feel this is something more will continue to believe this. Nothing I write here is going to change that.

And you know what? That's okay. It the beauty of our nation that we can all have an opinion and that on November 4th we can put those opinions to good use.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!