Gov. Palin has already issued a statement that she “does not believe, nor has she ever believed, that rape victims should have to pay for an evidence-gathering test.”
I have no clue on what the facts are of the rape kit in particular. However, from what I've gathered of Sarah Palin, she tends to say one thing and act another and I've come to the conclusion that nothing she says should be taken at face value. She seems perfectly capable of denying events/facts exist, even when there is recorded evidence to prove her wrong or to be 'being economical with the truth'.

And, Terry - I've seen nothing to suggest that those who've questioned Sarah Palin's character or suitability for office have been wrong. Quite the opposite. So...no apologies necessary there, imo.

Have you called, incidentally, for apologies from those who continually try to suggest that Obama's name is so close to Bin Laden's he must be a terrorist? Or that he's a Muslim, so he must be a terrorist? If not, you have no grounds to complain/demand apologies when your own candidate is targeted. Fair play and respect for all, please. Not just for those you agree with.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers