Like Laura, I love hot tea, but I can't stand iced. Weird, but... <shrug>
Nope, that couldn't have been me. I don't drink anything hot, for the most part. I had jaw surgery years ago, and I still do not have feelings in my lip/gums, so I don't ever drink anything hot because I am afraid of getting a blister I wouldn't be able to feel in my mouth. I will drink iced tea, but I really am a coffee drinker (iced coffee, actually laugh ). However, I do go out of my way to drink Starbucks' Passion Fruit Iced Tea. I put cream in my coffee. Sometimes. But milk in tea? That just seems disgusting to me for some reason. I sometimes put sugar into my tea and coffee, but not all that often.

I am a little confused about scones. Are they the same dry, kind of sweet bread-like thing that they sell in coffee shops? I sort of like the white chocolate rasperry kind, but none of the other flavors. And I can't imagine eating it with whipped cream (sugar overload!), so maybe I am picturing the wrong thing.

I think I am confusing "pub food" and "bar food". I like onion rings when I go to the bar wink . I am pretty sure I've never been to an English Style Pub -- well, except the Fox and the Hound (it calls itself an english pub) where I get (surprise, surprise) Onion Rings.

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve