Two thoughts on being Geographically-Challenged:

1 - I've travelled all around the world, and everywhere I go, I have to point out Puerto Rico on the globe. I'm surprised how many people I've met who thought it was "somewhere in the Pacific"! laugh

2 - Back when I lived in the States (NY, to be exact), we had 2 visitors from Italy. (They were visiting interns at our town's hospital, and I can't remember how they ended up at our house. But I digress...) I remember they asked if we had a map of the U.S., because they were planning to go on a road trip. I guess they were used to looking at maps of Italy, and didn't realize just how much bigger the U.S. is, because they got all excited, saying, "Oh, we can drive down to Florida on Saturday, and then on Sunday we'll drive out and see the Grand Canyon, and then on Monday we'll go see Hollywood..." goofy

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster