I'm not a mod for this forum, but I don't think that's over the limit, Gr8Shades.

----

Belated caption for the previous pic:

I know, you're used to seeing a different Jimmy. The other guy stole my identity. He took my name, my job, my credit rating... And you know what the worst part is? I'm the one with the computer skills!

----

Clark: "The Sewage Reclamation Facility wasn't enough? Fine. You push me into a pile of garbage to edge me out on a story, Lois, I'm taking you down with me!"

Lois: "All right. That's it, buster! I'm stealing your watch! Let's see you be on time for that city council meeting now!"

Preston Carpenter (thinking, OS): Hoo boy. The Daily Planet's standards are really slipping. But hey... If one of them gets the other fired, maybe I'll be able to pick up a new reporter for cheap!

----

"Okay, Clark. That's it. I don't care how much red kryptonite you've been exposed to. You have to give the other kids a turn on the tank ride. (Besides, I'm running out of quarters...) You've had enough. Let's go."

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.