I realize that posting(or even reading) on this thread is bad for my blood pressure and my acid reflux, but seeing the direction the topic is going I just felt compelled to submit this article from IMAO about
Liberal Churches that was pretty freaking succinct per this quote.

The whole idea of liberals and Christianity is kinda odd. At times, Jesus can be a real right-wing Christian -- especially about sex -- and liberals hate that. Isn't it a lot easier to just not believe in the guy than to find some way to twist around His words so that you can imagine Him saying, "Abortion is awesome!"?
Also everyone has been asking about why Barak Hussein Obama's relationship with "Reverend" Wright is such a big deal. Frankj at www.IMAO.us also explains that pretty well in this article:

Relationships and the Fourth Dimension

I should note, though, if you find closeness between a candidate and a racist on a fourth spatial dimension, this is notable regardless of the temporal dimension. If a candidate is meeting a racist in a universe beyond human perception, this is something voters should know about.
Thank God for writers like Frankj, even if his wife is a snarky brat.

TEEEEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!