And if you say that President Bush had to attack Iraq because his intelligence reports said that the entire United States of America could be taken out if he didn't,
oh Saddam definitely would have liked to try to take out the entire US, don't try to fool yourself...

then I'd say you should worry about the quality of America's intelligence reports instead.
Yeah, this is about as good a Monday morning quarterback as the rest of the frisking world, Ann.

Because there were no WMDs to be found in Iraq at all. Whatever Iraq was up to, it didn't have a snowball's chance in Sahara to take out the U.S.A.
and typical repeating of anti-war dogma, you think when you say "there were no WMD's" over and over again that'll make it true, when Roger has already cited you when and where they were found, not to mention the ones Saddam snuck out of the country while Hans Brix was screwing around.
Roger, are you seriously telling the world that we should like and support your country if it relies on faulty intelligence, refuses to listen to experts who disagree with you, and claims the right to attack and raze another country just because you have decided that it is in your best interest to do so?
No you should like and support the US because WE KEEP THE WORLD AFLOAT, WE WERE THE ONES THAT MADE SURE THE NAZI'S DIDN'T RUN ALL OF EUROPE'S WEAK BACKSIDE OVER. Right now the threat of US response is all that is standing between the women of Europe and a burka.

But honestly, I'm a bit scared of a military superpower which is so paranoid about being attacked by others.
hand-wring away; if you think it helps keep US in line, you go right ahead.

How can you honestly think that any of the Arab or Muslim nations can take you out?
'scuse me, but we don't want to take ANY more losses like 9/11, can you grasp that. Their little suicide bombing might not take out our whole nation, but we don't want to loose another 3000, another 235, another 11, another 1!! Call us sentimental, but if the people who live in the US are here legally, we're going to protect them.

Roger, your nation is the greatest in the world.
Glad the truth can finally get around to being said.

Don't squander your strength.
repeat this back to me when Sweden becomes a caliphate, 'kay sweety thumbsup

Don't be unwise. Don't be paranoid.
Don't follow the example of other countries who think protecting themselves is wrong.

Don't be cocky.
Sorry but 200+ years of progress to become the greatest nation in the free world is a bit hard to shrug off overnight.

Don't think that the rest of the world does not exist. Don't tell yourself that everyone in the world is out to get you.
Even if they are GREEEEEEEN with jealousy.

Try to be in the world, not apart from it. The United States has been such an inspiration to the world for such a long time. There are so many people all over the world who would love to see you play that part again.
Even at the risk of your free world status and progress; why can't you just join the collective, darn it all? wave TJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!