I'll be writing in Ron Paul. I can't in good conscience vote for any of the "recognized" candidates and Ron Paul agrees with me that the government has way overstepped our founding father's original intent. I'd like to continue farming the land that has been in my family for over 100 years and the current administration and all recognized candidates support the over-regulating of farming to point that only large, factory farms (Monsanto, Cargill, Tyson) will be able to survive. Can you say, "Welcome to McDonalds, would you like genetically modified french fries with your cloned hamburger?"

I have mixed feelings on Iraq. I grew up in the military so my first instinct is to always support military action. But I still want to know why we haven't caught Osama bin Laden and if the Iraqis want a democracy why are American soldiers doing the work? There will never be peace in the middle east, so do we keep sending soldiers over there to fight the never ending war or do we call it quits at some point? If so, what point?

confused

thanks!

rkn