TEEEJ has announced that she's out of this thread, so she probably won't even see this, but as I feel that she has twisted my words from their original intention, I would like to clear up any possible misunderstandings.

I was not trying to hide my sarcasm when I made my first response to her, but I thank TEEEJ for making sure it was plain to everyone.

And then she responded to me:
So my wanting to defend my country is intolerant? My wanting to keep the money I earn is intolerant?
My sarcasm about her tolerance had nothing to do with her defending her country, or keeping her money, or keeping her children safe. It had SOLELY to do with her interpretation about the differences in thought processes between conservatives and liberals. That was the only comment of hers that I quoted, and the only one that I was referring to.

Finally, I would like to apologize to everyone for my role in the degeneration of this thread. For a great many posts it was a thoughtful and interesting discussion of different political views, and I hope that can resume.

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5