There's also my post about why I disagreed that the issues weren't resolved.
I read your post and even though I normally don't go to Zoom's boards--I'm more about fanfic than Superman--I checked there as well. Still, after having read it all, I maintain that I would have preferred to see Clark directly reference his behaviour and acknowledge that he did know she was acting as an editor, not as a reporter, so she did what she had to do. I would have liked him to reference as well how he had a greater appreciation for what it was like for Lois to live with Superman--that never was settled IMO.

Despite the new marriage, I guess I can't help but see Clark's whole unprofessional dynamic in this episode as something bizarre. I understood his showing his frustration at home slightly more, but I think that two professionals like Lois and Clark would behave accordingly no matter their personal feelings of the moment while at work. Being upset with Lois and protesting is one thing. Ripping doors off hinges is another.

Had the editors of the episode done those things, I might have liked it. I do think Clark has a human and selfish side to him. I just don't know if this is the way I see him showing it. The way The Gorn wrote it, I bought. The way the series writers wrote it, I didn't.

**~~**

Swoosh --->