And then there was the Slightly Creepy Wedding That Made No Sense. I realize that L&C is pretty deeply rooted in fantasy, but for me, the whole guardian angel thing crossed a line into Just Plain Weird.
I just finished STGTTWNK and I have to agree with Caroline's assesment here. The wedding was beautiful (and, yes, great vows) but it did kind of cross the weird line. There is a lot of crazy stuff on L&C, but most of it is presented in a manner that allows you to suspend your disbelief. The wedding is just thrown out there with no explanation. Where were they? How did all the others get there? Why does their certificate say they were married at city hall? How did the rest of the world find out about it, especially so quickly? How did that photo and certificate get framed so quickly? For that matter, who took the photo? That's the problem with this wedding - it prompts too many questions.

But it was still lovely. Hey, it's a TV show, I'll go with it.

(Speaking of city hall, that's where I would have headed the absolute second Lois had her memory back after OW. But that's just me.)

I also found the beginning of the episode to be very interesting. I never realized L&C were supposed to be so famous that they were followed around by the tabloids and referred to by first names only on the society pages.

Oh, and I liked BE, too.

Lisa (who likes the NK arc *much* better than the clone/amnesia arc)

lisa in the sky with diamonds