Yay! Thank you, Sara. My mental house is back in order after reading that. laugh

As for Paul, he is my new hero and will be taken care of, diabetes or no. I can totally bake with Splenda.

I would have been perfectly happy with a wedding at City Hall. No fantasy island, no guardian angel, no Wedding Destroyer (urgh), just a wedding. I don't think that would have been too much to ask.
And here's the thing I don't get about that (should really go back and check, though, because maybe there's a good reason): After Delta electrocutes Lois at Fake Wedding #2, we see the bad guys taken off to jail, yadda yadda. I know Lois was woozy after being shocked, but I'm thinking she was mostly all right at that point. What kept Lois and Clark from walking right back into the church and getting married? Everyone was there, Perry was ready and willing, they presumably had the marriage license (and I think all you really have to do is sign the marriage license to be married). Why did they go home and mope about it instead of just doing it?

The good news is that I didn't have a nightmare about Mike last night. But him smiling in that picture is still just...*shudder*.

Caroline