I finished watching my copy of season 4 this morning before I went to my massage appointment.

I liked most of it. STG was probably the "worst" episode of that season for me--not because of the whole guardian angel thing, but because we hadn't seen ANYTHING to suggest that they had a guardian angel before, and so it was difficult to suspend my disbelief.

That, and the whole episode was pretty much a conglomerate of disjointed scenes for me. I didn't see any problem with Myrtle Beech (except her name), though. I thought that particular arc was explained okay.

I liked being able to recognize actors from other shows (like the guy who played Father Mulcahy in M*A*S*H--Andrus--and the judge from Night Court--Dr. Mensa) this season, which I also loved to do in the other seasons. And I liked the Kryptonian Kronology too.

I hated the fact that the "can we have kids or not" arc completely ignored H.G. Wells's assertion from "Tempus Fugitive" that Lois and Clark WOULD have kids. Especially since that arc was no more than four episodes after Wells's most recent appearance on the show! Grr.

Anyway, over all, I liked season 4, but season 1 is still my favorite--despite its lack of actual romance between L&C.

And now, I'm off to read any and all season 5 fics. I'd been holding off on reading those until I saw all four seasons again.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place