Mostly I just want to know - how the heck was he keeping Lois on the ceiling at the beginning of Brutal Youth? There's a little while there where she's laying on his arm, but that's it. He's not "holding" her there. Is it his magnetism that keeps her floating? Some kind of power transference when they made love? But then, if that's true, why is the blanket just laying there and not falling away? For that matter, why aren't her breasts more "down" than "sideways"? (Yes, make it logistically correct!)
Just for you, I reviewed those couple of minutes. Repeatedly. wink

Now, her breasts are actually entirely covered by the quilt the entire time. Her legs and face, however, are definitely experiencing "gravitational" pull -- in the wrong direction. His too, for that matter.

So let's think about what it would feel like to Lois if gravity were pulling on her correctly. It would feel like she were about to fall, right? And that's no good. Thus, the "aura effect" must be sufficient not only to keep her and the blanket on the ceiling, but keep 'em there comfortably.

(Yeah, I don't buy it either. Besides, the bed looked comfortable enough, and the ceiling looked cold and hard. And going by the interview Teri Hatcher gave on Rosie shortly before the episode aired, WAS cold and hard! I'd recommend sticking with (or to) the bed.)

Makes almost as much sense as being able to cram electrical circuitry and a capacitor or two into a tiny wedding band, or having the "youthened" show the results immediately, but the "aged" take 2-3 days to show results.

Just repeat to yourself a few times: "It's comic-book physics." The twitching tends to stop eventually.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun