I just had a thought . . .

How do we know that Clark/Superman DOESN'T help the peace corps or other organizations having to do with helping third-world countries and such?

I mean, in season 4, we see Clark's two agendas, and the Superman one is pretty full. We know he attends neighborhood watch meetings, and gives all of the proceeds from the sales of Superman merchandise to charity--how do we know some of that isn't for the third world countries?

I think, in a way, that he DOES help famine and such--the Superman Foundation (is that just a fanon concept, or was it ever actually mentioned in L&C? I know he told his agent, Murray, to give all proceeds to charity, but was there ever an episode where the agency ever turned into a full-blown charity/foundation, even in a passing mention?) might provide the actual people to take care of everything, but it is, after all, the SUPERMAN Foundation, which means he could have had the idea to do that in the first place.

Ok, back on topic . . . I really liked all seasons, even season 4, even though it's my least favorite. In fact, from favorite to least favorite, my choice of seasons go 1, 2, 3, 4.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place