Originally posted by LabRat:
One thing that I do find hampers my updating TOCs is FDK threads which have commentary at the start in their headers and the story title second. I usually miss the one I'm looking for several times before I spot it because I don't recognise it and half the time I end up giving up in frustration and having to search for it. Putting the story title first and the commentary second would go a long way to cutting down the time I spend on updating the TOCs!
eek blush blush blush

I had no idea this was a problem! I used to make tons of such threads. I'm so sorry!

grovel

Originally posted by amciotola:
Originally posted by jojo_da_crow:
[b] Nono, what I mean is that X changed the topic about two days ago saying that the manager hadn't logged in and that the people with level 400 access and above needed to email undernet with their decision on a new manager. I'm not personally asking for a new manager undernet is through X. laugh I'm just saying it is being wonky and maybe someone needs to go do something about it and I wasn't sure who that was.
Thanks for letting me know that. I'm a little put out that no one has alerted me to this before now. [/b]
Annette, I can't speak for anyone else, but I rarely make it to IRC these days, and on those rare occasions that I do, I almost never see any "oldbies." It is quite likely that the only people who have been in IRC lately are people who didn't know what to DO about the message they were seeing.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun