It's been lovely to watch the next generation arrive on the boards, post and read stories, and strike up friendships. You can see the evidence of those friendships in the way people interact with each other on the boards, and I think that's just wonderful.
Absolutely! As the 'old group' began to move on - almost en masse, which was a tad unfortunate laugh - there was a very short period when things went very quiet and almost died. Then, along came a new group - almost en masse <G> - and it's been a real pleasure to watch them have the same fun we did. To see them revitalise the forum, discover and explore the show as we once did, all of it fresh and new to them.

In particular, I've enjoyed the fact that there have been interesting discussions on the show in the LNC thread, again. A couple of you mentioned that there are few discussion threads to match those of the old days. But what's stopping you from starting some? I'd definitely like to see more in that vein.

Same thing with challenges. It's been terrific to see that folder explode over recent months with so many fresh ideas. And, btw, if you liked a challenge from the old days, there's no rule to say you can't bring it back up. Just credit the original challenger. With such an influx of new authors on the forum, old challenges can take on a whole new lease of life when explored from a new perspective.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers