Lazy? Carol, I should hope you've got better things to do than dig up old threads and do a statistical analysis of their "fairness" quotient or proportion of Kerth noms.

When you're talking about great fanfic, you're going to include a lot of Kerth nominees. The point here is that a list like this isn't limited to Kerth nominees
Lol, Pam. But seriously, I think you've misunderstood what I was getting at with the comment about the stats - my post was limited to a generalization that had been made about proportion of Kerth stories, nothing more than that. What I was suggesting is that it's diificult to assess the validity of a generalization without the supporting evidence. (That sounds so dry!)

As for having better things to do, well I didn't want to say that in such a crude way. laugh So I opted for "lazy", (not to mention not really motivated to do such a thing.)

But truth be told, I'm in avoidance mode - supposed to be vacuuming, and, well, obviously, I'm not. smile Of course, that may not be a better thing to do laugh

Sorry for not explaining my point more fully.
c.