Originally posted by Arawn:
Very well, if you don’t want to be associated with smut for personal reasons, or the general hassle I can understand that. But if you are referring to American obscenity laws this site would have nothing to fear, or so I’ve been told by American lawyers I know.
It's not that I don't my name associated with smut it's that I don't want to be put to task because I've allowed minors to access it. While most of the fanfic can be compared to a Harlequin romance there is that small percentage that can't be.

It's not a risk I'm willing to take and I thank you for understanding that.

Originally posted by jojo_da_crow:

On another note... I know some people were talking about the slow down of the IRC channel. Who owns it? X decided that the "Manager" hadn't logged in for a while and has decided that the ops level 400 and above should pick a new manager. So.... someone should look into that.
If you're refering to #loisclark it's true I haven't been on channel in a while but I do log in enough to make sure that X stays with us. I can't transfer ownership to someone else, it would require the creation of a new channel.

There are a number of users with 400 access and above that can help out with commands but there cannot be another 500, like I am.

If I am needed for anything I'm usually just an email away.

Thanks!

Annette wink
Boards Chief Administrator

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993