I still haven't figured out how to make it fancy (changing the url link to a word or two) but that's just because I have trouble following written instructions. I have to be *shown*. But my method seems to work, even if it isn't as elegant as some other people's.
Hyperlinks are one of those things that look really complicated when you don't know how to do them, but are actually very simple, Nan. Just:

Right-click on the header of your story segment/fdk thread and choose "copy link location" (or whatever equivalent your browser names it). That will copy the url of your post for you. Or you can open up the post and just highlight and copy the url from the top of your screen.

In your TOC post, click on the url button at the bottom of the page.

When the little url screen pops up, paste your copied url into it.

Hit ok.

Type whatever you want to call it ("Part One", "Comments", whatever) into the blank screen that comes up next.

Hit ok.

And that's you. When you then make the post you should find that the link is shown as whatever you named it – Part One, Comments, etc.

LabRat, I know I am really new and therefore could be, so far as you know, a crazy loon,
LOL! Hardly, Lisa. laugh I don't have time to get back to you properly on this just now, but I'll be back in the morning. (And I have to do some thinking on how to circumvent some possible logistical difficulties, which I'm sure can be got around). Meantime, thanks for the offer – much appreciated.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers