Ican't say I've read all your stories, Carol, but I did just read Yesterday, Upon the Stair today and my thought as I finished was, were it not for copyrights and all, you could have turned that into a stand-alone novel (you'd have to add a bit of background) and gotten money out of it. Wonderful mix between regular LnC action and that philosophical touch which adds some depth. Good job.

Anyway, the reason I mentioned that is that I started reading LnC fanfic only in the last year or so, and starting posting here only about 5 months ago. So I'm certainly a newbie, but I've been reading as much as I can to get a reference point for the discussions. I've probably read over 50% of the shorter fics, and 40-50% of the longer ones.

I don't feel as though there's any in-group here. I don't know most of you as well you know each other, but in discussions, there seems to be a feel of equality.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.