(who started so many stories by LabRat but had to put aside most of them because of my lack of this incredibly huge variety of English vocab)
Well, this is a fascinating comment. I wasn't aware that I used words that were much different from any other author out there or anything more than common, everyday English.
Yes, LabRat, I must agree that your command of English vocabulary is impressive. It's never stopped me from reading any of them, but I can see how it could be a bit of a problem with non-native English speakers. Another person that I think has an unusual command of the language is Tank Wilson.

Oh, and speaking of FoLC classics... I came across the name of Rhen Brink while trying to refresh my memory. Now there is a classic. Maintainer of the original ficlist. I wouldn't be here if not for her. She is missed.
Is she missed because she no longer participates, or is she missed because she is no longer with us in a more permanent way?

Oh, there are so many good fics listed here. I wish I was like Darcy and could get through the whole archive in four months. I guess I need to take a speed reading class... Haha

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~