Lois!!

It's wonderful to see that you are safe. I'm a bit worried about your mental condition after the whole ordeal, however. I suppose it's only natural that you would - er, bond with the one who rescued you. But, please - Kent? ::shudder::

I, myself, expanded every effort to find you. At times it felt almost as if Clark and his friends were actively working against me. It is due to his childish behaviour that it took so long to deliver you from the clutches of that evil imposter. If he and his friends had accepted my leadership and help, we surely would have found you sooner.

Why, at this moment, you and I could be together if Clark had not sent me on a wild goose chase through the Metropolis Reclaimation Facility. The mutalated Barbie doll (complete with its hair cut off) that I un-earth only underscores the childish nature of the one you claim as "saviour."

Yes - I'll sadly admit to being duped this once by that hack from Nowheresville. I was blinded by my desire to secure you from the poor, wretched creature who treated you so brutally.

Lois, darling, save your ink on the witness papers. Just between you and me, someone as mentally unstable as that imposter will surely have an unfortunate accident in the very near future. Prison is, after all, a very dangerous place.

evil

Let me know what I can do to help you recover. Take my advice and stay way from your supposed partner. I fear he has less than honourable motives for smothering you with his "affection."

Yours forever,

Lex

The One and Only... Lex Luthor