I, too, must also apologise for the lapse in time. Due to some really childish pranks pulled by certain members of my staff, I was... otherwise engaged for quite some time. You may rest assured that said members are no longer in my staff. That, and the fact that I've been busy... relocating, meant that this thread was slightly neglected - indeed, if it were not for the timely spotting of Mr. Kent's post, I would not be aware of the recent changes at all.

Mr. Lex Luthor -- I must admit that I am quite sorry to have to contradict you, as you seem quite a nice person, but I really have to insist that you stop this frankly ridiculos impersonation of me. It's laughable, really, for you to ask me to cease acting as you when in reality, it is you yourself you should be talking to... Jimmy, I'm glad that I can help on this point. Now you know for certain who the real Lex Luthor is.

Jack: I have already spoken to you about your deplorable behaviour.

Julie: Well, I'm honoured that you should choose to imitate Mr. Shakespeare, who was, as we all know, a man of great genius. However, I caution you in your choice of character - you are directing the quotes at the wrong person.

QoTC: Thank you for the funny joke. It certainly made me smile.

As for you, Mr. Kent -- do stop your whining, Lois is perfectly safe. I do admit that shaving her head was not the wisest of moves on my part, but as you so learnedly pointed out - hair grows.

I am now in a place of safety - neither manservant nor loyal [hah!] counsel are in my presence - only my beloved and I. Need I say that I am deliriously happy?

~Lex.

Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.