Lex,

I mean Lex member #599.

I know we haven't been properly introduced, but I'm sure you won't mind me calling you Lex.

As usual, I'm a bit late in adding my 2 cents here, professionnal life kept me soo busy (I'm sure a business man like you knows the drill). Still, I don't get why you're so upset and obsessed with bringing down "a certain guy in blue". confused

After all, what would a hero (heck, a god), mythologycal or else -let's call him 'Superman'- be without a good vilain character to measure himself to, without a devilsh opponent who'll bring out the best out of him? Let's call this evil counterpart Lex...I leave the member #number up to you laugh .

What can I say? Maybe I'm an hopelessly romantic but for some abstract reason (and despite your extreme taste in the haircuts you granted Miss Lane with) I can't picture you as the 'arming or killing Lois' type of Lex (too bad, 'cause I really could use your advices in that field). Greek tragedies are great, but that would be ridiculous.

I won't blame your typos, after all, even the best reporters have some (take Lois, for example). But I only know a few countries where
fiancée
is spelled that way. As a matter of fact I...*gasp* *gasp* *re-gasp* (/me almost strangled myself at what I just implied) NO?! I must be wrong! (/me then calms down) Oh, I got it, it's one of your tricks, but I won't be fooled so easily! I mean, surely a high ranked strategist like you wouldn't be that predictable. You wouldn't give yourself so easily away...it would be so non-intelligent, so low-thinking, so not geniously brilliant, so...not you.

When you first talked about rats, I assumed you were hiding in the former Metro Club basement. But I had to dismiss the thought, again you wouldn't be that gullible (or would you?)

Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet you, Lex.

Carole smile1 (who finds rather hilarious that Metropolis hottest news team ended up with a "cub reporter" status <g>) laugh

PS: By the way, I got the weirdest truncated email. It says

How dare you doing this to me, Lex? I thought
I was your true love? Your faithful but upset wife.
PPS: Lois, you mentionned countryside... could it be possible that you're being held captive in (/me shivers at the thought) ... Smallville?