dance dance dance

Thank you, thank you all a thousand times for your help and support in this. Thanks to Lois's hints, Jimmy and Jack's help, Superman, and all of your guidence and encouragement, I'm delighted to finally tell you that Lois is now safe and sound, back where she belongs -- and none the worse for wear, at least not if the rate at which she's talking is any indicator laugh She still hasn't fully forgiven me for my 'case of delayed lunkheadedness' as she puts it, but I'm having a lot of fun making it up to her wink

Special thanks to Wendy, for that idea about the hills behind Metropolis. Your theory was proved correct. Luthor had transported them there - to a forboding citadel situated deep in the core of the highest mountain - and thanks to a good deal of help from Superman, Jimmy and Jack, we made a joint effort, rescued Lois and put Luthor behind bars, where he will remain until the end of his days, all in the one go.

So once again, thank you! This will probably be the last communication I have with you -- my world is worth living in once more, now that Lois is back in it, but trust me, I'll never forget you all, and the help you gave me...

Clark party

"You're a weird guy, Clark, that's a given."

-Lois Lane