Nqoire and Rivka: I don't know exactly what your problem is with me, but I must tell you that I appreciate your boorish attitude not at all. Kindly desist from making such seditious insinuations in future. I have done nothing to warrant such abominable insults.

Saskia: Thank you! I must say that the attitude of my supporters is amazingly good-hearted! I appreciate your words of encouragement very much. And since you are such an adherent of the right cause, you may call me Lex.

Karen: I am about to divulge a secret, which may or may not be accepted by the general public. I am sure that I will get much invective, abusive maltreatment for this statement, but as it is my duty to do these things, I must bear with that when and if it comes.

I must now tell you that Superman *does* exist in your world. Just under an alias. My own 'Superman' has not got one - he goes under the same name all the time, but your own 'Superman' is a man who has been masquerading as an actor all these years - an actor who 'grew up' on the beaches of Malibu and 'retired' from his football 'career' because of an 'injury' (or because he was so strong he almost knocked the ball into orbit, inviting unwelcome questions from his fellow team-mates.) I am talking, of course, about - Dean Cain. A physical match for the Superman of my world, he fits the bill precisely. In fact, he is aware of his role, his influence in other roles - even reported to have pulled his shirt open at an awards ceremony to reveal a 'Batman' suit, in a crude imitation of what Superman must do if he ever needs to change his clothes, and quickly.

Be well pleased that this 'Dean Cain' has not yet reverted to the dastardly deeds of his counterpart, and hope and pray that I may manage to convince you people of his wickedness before he strives to 'come out'.

As regards to your statement about my darling's health - I must say that I did take your views into account, suggesting to her the other day that I take her for a little walk to ease the cramping in her legs. At this, I got some frightfully witty remark about being kept on a leash, and rather than to make light of her situation, I have decided to desist. At least for now.

Rest assured that she has never been healthier - the air down here is doing her a world of good, her hair is sleek and her eyes are gla...glossy. She has never looked better.

Kaethel: I am delighted to see that the alien's mind-control system has not had a lasting effect on you; especially pleased by the way you seem willing to take my views into account. However, I must object to your mention of my *other* adversary - the spineless, gutless, hick from Smallville who has aided and abetted his friend 'Superman' in trying to make me look bad in every possible way he can. Barely important enough to mention, Clark Kent is nothing - nothing but a distraction that Lois has, regrettably, been taken in by. He will not succeed - and never again will he attempt to take my love away from me. Not if he values his life, that is.

In addition, Kaethel, I am afraid that I don't truly understand your question. Lois and a haircut? She had her hair cut months ago - and very attractive it is too, cropped in a pixyish bob up above her chin. Why ever would you think that she wouldn't be safe from a haircut? The next step would be to shave her head bald, which I'm sure she has no intention to do.

If you are referring to the awful chin-length bob she had when I met her, which was slowly replaced by the even worse shoulder-length bob, then I rejoice in telling you that that abomination is long gone.

Paul: I am continually saddened by the shocking effect He has had on you. I tell myself not to take your post to heart, as you do not know what you are saying, but I must tell you now that it is hard.

First of all, I do not know who this 'Loki' is (and I do not want to know) so I have no objection to being called that. However, I have a strong objection to being called 'poor' and 'befuddled'. I AM poor, but in the economical sense of the word, and it is a temporary state, anyway. As for being befuddled, it takes one to know one.

Secondly, I think you are a selective reader. I am not rejecting any offers of friendship (as for pity, the notion of anybody pitying ME is laughable) I have merely stated that I have not ASKED for friendship. One or two individuals who have striven away from His darkness and into My light have offered this already, and I feel I have responded in kind.

I do NOT think you hate me. I think you are not aware of what you are saying, due to His mind-controlling techniques. I do NOT think you are offering friendship in the name of pity. I pity you - you should not pity me, who can see the darkness of Superman's evil clearly.

Thirdly, as I have explained already, my love is still slightly under the influence of the alien. In the midst of her confusion, she has threatened the most abominable things, and I feel that until I have managed to wean her away from his evilness, and her former partner's influence, it is drastically safer to keep her where she is. For the moment, at least.

I resent your mention of Dr. Friskin, though I try to tell myself that you are not in control of what you are saying. In any case, you are transmitting your own feelings onto me. I'm sure a few 'couch sessions' would do you good - perhaps with the excellent Dr. Carlin? She might... persuade you to see things my way.

In the meantime, Superman has not been spotted out and about, looking for Lois and I. In fact, he has not been spotted at all since I took... I mean, since my love came to me. I can only assume that he is sitting somewhere, brooding darkly about his next evil scheme.

Missy: I am afraid that I do not know the answer to your question, not being in the habit of speaking to rats. They are very intelligent animals, but I am almost certain that they wouldn't be so highly evolved as to understand our language, or the concept of writing, as of yet. In any case, rats are too small to hold a pencil.

I see a spark of hope igniting in the far-distant future. With two people already in full support of me, it is only a matter of time before you all 'see the light' as it were. I hope and pray that the journey to that light will not be too arduous.

~Lex.

Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.