Ah, Lex, I never claimed that Superman did not exist at all, just that he does not in our world. I believe that, perhaps by some time traveller or dimension hopper (not that far out of the realm of possibility, as your posts here prove), has leaked information about him, along with you and Ms. Lane, from another dimension. Perhaps not your own, which is why I suggested that our information would not match up with yours. I do wish, however, that he or someone like him did exist in our world, as we have been in sore need for a superhero for some time now. But that is neither here nor there.

I understand that your underground bunker is not the best place to be wandering around, but I do beg that you insist that your *ahem* beloved get some much needed exercise. Sitting for long periods of time (days and weeks, it sounds like) is not good for anyone. I am no doctor (an expired EMT license does not a doctorate make), but I do understand that periods of inactivity can lead to atrophy, sores, and the like. For her own health, at least, please.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited