Lex,

I'm so[rry I could not have responded to this sooner. Due to a small disagreement between the military and I over exactly what "end of contract" means, I was unfortunately held for a few hours.

I do almost wish your claims of Dean Cain being Superman were true, but alas, it isn't. He is just a simple actor, earning his keep out in Hollywood. I know your views of the "boy in blue" are not favorable, but the world is is in sad need of a superhero right now, between disasters both natural and unnatural. The world is not black and white, and it's those shades of grey that can help us. If, in fact, Dean Cain were Superman, we would have noticed by now, considering how closely watched most actors are by the media.

I am glad you took my advice and was able to, um, persuade Lois to get some exercise. I'm sorry it didn't work out so well, but I ask that you do not put the suggestion aside. Perhaps some fresh air and sunshine would do some good? While I'm sure Lois is perfectly safe down there, and seems to be in good spirits, spending all the time underground is not a good thing. Like a flower, even Lois needs the sun.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited