i begin to see. you're not zeus. you're loki, and a poor befuddled one at that.

you object to being painted as unlikable, then claim that i hold a deep-seated hatred of you, and, in your next sentence (presumably in a response to my message), reject any offers of pity or friendship.

you don't want to be liked, but you don't want to be thought of as unlikable. you think i hate you, but you think i'm offering friendship in the name of pity.

i have no idea what you mean about superman killing his father, but, as you clearly live in a different world, it is perhaps best to avoid debating that issue.

your own... creative view of the events we witnessed in a broadcast taken from your dimension (or a close parallel) is, i must admit, entertaining. i wonder how much of it you believe.

as for your companion, i must throw my voice in with karen's. if you love someone, set her free. surely, if you can walk around safely, then so can she. unless you doubt her basic intelligence, which would not be very flattering to your lady love.

in any case, i would suggest you get in contact with a woman by the name of dr friskin. you're clearly in a stressful situation, and, like anyone who has experienced so much trauma, i'm sure you could benefit from a kind and impartial ear.

in the meantime, i'm sure superman is out and about, looking for you and lois. it's only a matter of time before help arrives and you no longer have to be trapped in that lonely hole. so, try to think positive. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.