WHAT???????????????????

Okay, this has gone beyond a joke. I can grudgingly accept one person masquerading as somebody else from my dimension, but two? This is just... ludicrous!

Mr. Kent, even if you were really from my universe, just how do you propose to rescue Ms. Lane? I hardly think conversing with an actress who you believe to be her is going to help. In any case, Ms. Lane does not want to be rescued. Ms. Lane is quite happy where she is, thank you very much.

Thank you very much for mentioning the time, the date and the place in which you will attempt to rescue Lois. Quite obviously, she will be transported from the bunker to a place of safety, with me, on or before this date. Just as a precautionary measure.

Also, thank you 'Lois' for mentioning Jack's indescretion. I have had him... replaced, so there is no fear of anything like that happening, ever. His surrogate is quite obviously loyal, so there is no possibility of betrayal there.

Queen of the Capes: I am afraid so. Lead does indeed shield Superman from Kryptonite's influence, worse luck. Thank you for the tips on Gotham. If I ever manage to locate it, I must visit - it sounds intruiging.

Anna - let me bring up a point I made earlier -

Karen: Your post is interesting. You would have noticed, you say? Classic denial symptoms. You should have noticed. However, you did not notice. This is very important. Rest assured that I am not setting out to make your life any harder - on the contrary. Refer to the points I have made earlier about 'Dean Cain' and be happy
People are remarkably blind when they want to be, Anna. No matter what the circumstances, or person, people are going to see what they want to see. In this case, all you people saw a simple actor, out to earn his living. Not one of you detected the evil hiding beneath.

Once more, I beg of you not to be blinded by these impostors, these shams. Do not let your eyes be blinded by side issues here - remember why this thread was started in the first place. I simply want to have a positive influence on the community as a whole, to convince them of Superman's many indiscretions. Is that too much to ask for?

~Lex frown

Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.