"it takes one to know one"? lex, you are slipping. even so, i'll admit to cheerful insanity. it's been good for me so far.

debating loki and mistletoe and stuff with you might have been fun, but i can understand that you've got more important matters on your mind. so, if you'd rather leave off that topic, we can just move on.

thanks for your suggestion re: dr carlin, but, personally, i've always felt that dogs do a much better job. they're great listeners, very sympathetic, available any time, never say "i'm sorry, the hour is up," charge a lot less, and have warm, soft fur. you've never had a dog, though, have you? darn shame. come to think, you're more of a cat person, aren't you? i wrote a story about that once.

back to psychology for a moment...

One or two individuals who have striven away from His darkness and into My light have offered this already, and I feel I have responded in kind.
now, i haven't had any professional training, but when someone starts talking about how people should walk "into My light," the words "god complex" come to mind.

as for dean cain... he's an actor. best known for taking prominent roles in rather mediocre movies. you say he can fly? sorry, ripley, i don't believe that one.

oh... i know what the problem is. dean starred in a show about lois and clark a few years back. it was based on events from your universe, or one close to it. focused mainly on lois lane and clark kent, but you and superman were recurring characters. dean played clark kent, but they also had him playing superman for some reason. probably the budget. superman didn't have that much screen time, really, so i guess they figured that if they just had makeup and wardrobe do their best, the viewers wouldn't mind the double role. anyway, that's where the batman thing came from. it was kind of a joke.

i'm not sure what to make of this lois lane posting now, but i do hope that she (and the lois in your universe, if they are two diffent people) are both okay. not sure what i can do to help either one, really. i am friends with the clark kent of a universe, but it's a different universe than yours, and, truth be told, i don't know what he could do, either.

lois, if it is you, what can we do for you?

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.