I have to apologise to anyone who is keeping up with the thread, and to all those people who logged into #rescue that evening and helped me try and rescue Lois... and to Jimmy and Jack, of course, for keeping you all on tetherhooks... but I'm here now, and I just have to say: help

Lois isn't where she said she was. I searched the whole place, top to bottom (Superman helped) and found... nothing. Not a shred of evidence to prove that anybody had visited the place in the last twenty years, let alone taken a woman captive there recently. I haven't seen Jack for the past ten days. I've searched all of the other places that Lex may have been likely to take her, but... nothing. My search has come up blank, and now... I'm desperately worried that he's done something bad to Lois - worse than cutting off all that beautiful hair (don't worry, honey, you'll soon be back to your former glory. Hair grows.)

If anyone has seen her around...? I remember some people being extremely helpful in #rescue... if somebody knows where I could find her, or how I could get in touch, I'd be so relieved... Jimmy, are you out there? Have you found *anything*?

In the meantime, thank you, Kathy, for your good luck. No matter which Luthor I'm talking to here, the result will be the same. I'll find Lois, bring her home, and then Superman will deposit him - or them behind bars. For a long time. So take this as your due warning, Luthor[s] -- I will find her, and bring her home.

Clark frown

"You're a weird guy, Clark, that's a given."

-Lois Lane