Dear reader, I come heralding an apology. The deceitfullness of some people continues to amaze me.

I have only just spotted the post that was previously here, and well, I am appalled. It is obvious that that post was not made by me. I would never be so trivial and childish.

Unfortunately, my last session responding to some people's post was rather hurried, and at the end of it, I'm afraid that I made the mistake of neglecting to 'log out' as it were, and consequently... this One of my...minons, for want of a better word, decided that it might be amusing to post as myself, deriding the impostor and 'Kaethel' [rather childishly, if I may say so] and neglecting to mention the fact that I was not the one making such derogatory statements. He has been...disposed of, and I imagine that I shall not make such an err in judgement again. Thankfully, Jack is much more trustworthy, and keeps my counsel loyally.

I apologize to anyone who may have been somewhat confused by this post. Rest assured, gentle reader, that it was not me, that the true Lex Luthor does *not* lose his temper so childishly, and that I would not have presumed to insult somebody who is not in control of her actions. Special apologies to Nqoire, who replied - I trust you will find that I am not arrogant, seeing as it was not me who did this.

Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.