Well hey there.

CK asked me to help him in his search for Lois. It seems Superman is having some trouble locating her and her captor Luthor. As the only contact he seems to have with her is through the computer and internet, CK thought I could help.

After all, I can find out anything with this lovely machine. Just a few hours of digging and I've already learned lots of interesting stuff.

First of all, we seem to have two Luthors here. There are only records from one Lex Luthor in this world. So one of them is an impostor. Which one is hard to tell at this point, they have both covered their tracks very well. Of course I'm still working on that. But I'm not happy at all about Lois being locked up somewhere.

I've noticed a recent movement in locations, so the research isn't going as fast as I'd like. I'm trying as hard as I can without sleeping too much. Poor CK is so worried, I just have to do whatever I can to help him.

He also pointed my to this threat. I must say this contains quite some useful information. I have to get back to work soon, but I just wanted to let know I'm on it now and it won't take long anymore.

So, Lois, hold on. You're rescue is nearby. And great work you're doing down there, Jack. I'm impressed, my friend.

Hold on, I think I just found something, have to get back to work now.

Jimmy