My dear Mr. Luthor,

While I cannot comment so eloquently as you or some of our other residents here, I do have some questions and concerns. I am curious as how you expect to find the Kryptonite in your dimension? It does not truly exist in ours since, as you may have noticed, Superman is a fictional character in our world. Several of our gifted writers have speculations on where to find it (as you can probably tell from the archive), but it most likely would not be the same in your world. I am also concerned about Lois. You mention that she is helping you bring down the Superman of your world, but it sounds like she has been sitting in the chair for far too long. Perhaps you should persuade her to get up and walk around your domicile for awhile, if only for exercise? All that sitting cannot be good for a person!

That aside, I do hope that you get everything that you deserve. And welcome to our humble home.

The ever curious,
Karen

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited