Clark!!!! mad

Where have you been???

Of course you didn't find me! You delayed so long that you gave Lex time to clear out the entire place and move me somewhere completely different! And do you think it's completely beyond his powers to make it look as if no-one's been there for years? You should have brought Superman with you - he'd have been able to see through that!

I don't know why the heck it took you so long. Superman I can understand: I saw a newspaper Lex left lying around - the Metropolis Star, would you believe?! - which said that he was helping to rescue victims after a tornado in Mexico. But you... WHERE WERE YOU??? Jack even managed to leave a door unlocked for you!

And now, Lex has killed Jack. I'm sure of it. I haven't seen Jack since the night you were supposed to rescue me, and I know he wouldn't have abandoned me. He just disappeared, and the next time I saw Lex he was looking very self-satisfied. That was just before he grabbed me and bundled me into a wooden crate for the 'move'. frown

Anyway. I can't stay long, because I don't know when Lex will be back. I think he's gone to sort out someone who's claiming to be him - I have no idea what all that is about, but he was muttering something about an impostor and that he would make sure the guy didn't get away with it. But he won't be long. He never leaves me for long. The only benefit of being in this place is that it's only him and me so when he's gone I'm alone.

So, I suppose you need my help again to find out where I am. I think we're out of the city - anyway, I can't hear any sound of traffic, so either that or we're very well soundproofed. And given when Lex left half an hour ago I could hear birds as soon as he opened the door, I think we're in the country somewhere. Probably high up - I might have been in a crate, but I'm sure we were climbing on the way up here. The crate slid all the way to the back of the truck - I hurt my ankle and shoulder, and they're still sore. Not that Lex will call a doctor or anything.

Oh, and whenever Lex calls for takeout it takes ages to get here.

We're not underground any more, but the windows of this place have been painted over. And the exterior walls are brick - old, heavy brick. This isn't recently constructed. The heating's old as well - not central heating.

Clark, please come and get me soon!! I can't fight Lex off much longer, and my ankle and shoulder make it worse. I think the longer it gets the less averse he is to... forcing me. mecry

Don't let me down again!! I'm scared, Clark...

Lois mad sad