What? Oh! You were looking for me, were you, Kathy? Oh! Sorry... been kind of busy the last couple of days. wink

You know how it is. I mean, when you've been held prisoner by an evil villain and threatened with rape and had your head shaven and your boyfriend promised to rescue you and let you down and only finally rescues you days later when said evil villain has moved you to a new safe location outside the city... well, you and your boyfriend have some 'catching up' to do. Oh yeah, I did forgive Clark. After a while. Once he'd grovelled a bit. Well, a lot, actually. He's pretty good at grovelling, you know? wink

Anyway... yeah, as I was saying, we've been kind of busy. So, you were asking... did Superman help? Well, I guess you could say so. Discreetly. I mean, we knew that Luthor had Kryptonite, and Clark told me afterwards that he... uh, I mean Superman, really, I guess, was being very careful. No sighting of a red cape, no K, see?

And then once Luthor was all tied up, Superman flew me back home. That was nice... very nice. drool Though I have to admit that it's not as nice as being kissed by Clark... sloppy that's a pleasure I won't give up again in a hurry!

I think that's about all - oh! Yes! Jack wasn't dead after all! He'd escaped when Luthor tried to kill him, and he found his way to Clark. He and Jimmy worked with Clark to find out where I was and get me out of there. I'm going to be extra-nice to the two of them... oh, for at least a couple of weeks. smile

And Luthor's pre-trial hearing is coming up soon - in fact, that reminds me, I must rush and do my witness statement!

Clark! CLARK!! Clark, you know I love kissing you, but I have a lot of work to do here! What? Oh! Umm... well, I guess you can write it a lot faster than I can... oh, okay then! laugh

Thanks for all your support and help! Bye guys! Got some serious making out to do...

Lois cool