Labby,
Private messaging? Sounds fun. wink But seriously, I'll email you soon to sort out the archive name change. I wouldn't say what I did about the quality of your work if I didn't mean it. Having said that, I have two questions. Have you written any original fiction? and what is The Young Riders?

I'd agree with you completely about Sherlock. Are you looking forward to the special on New Year's Day? I know I am.

Season 5 sounds like it would have been awful. I still think it would be nice to have a one-off TV movie to tie up the loose ends from the show and catch up with the characters. Yes, I know Lane Smith is no longer with us, but they could work around that. Also Tim did ruin Angel. Who takes a show about a tortured vampire with a soul doing good to atone for his past and says let's throw a microwaved son in here?

I will miss this thread too. I will probably find new subjects to entertain you with in future, though I don't have any ideas just yet. Hmm, what do people on this forum like? A-ha!! Superman things that come in sets of 4 and start with a great first part, move on to an even better second part, have a not as good third entry, and an awful fourth!! I'll review the Christopher Reeve movies!! But seriously, it's weird how that pattern fits Lois & Clark and those movies so well. Honestly, I'll come up with something, but I'll have to think about it.

All the best Labby,
Suggs.

Last edited by Suggs_With_A_Box; 12/12/15 04:00 PM.